The Spellbinder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk and let Talk, is your Right is their Right

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  AJFAJF  Medical SiteMedical Site  NewspapersNewspapers  Countries UNCountries UN  Songs InternationalSongs International  Songs ArabicSongs Arabic  Dictionary English ArabicDictionary English Arabic  AnswersAnswers  Flash EarthFlash Earth  TranslatorTranslator  

Ho Chi Minh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joffre
Admin
Admin
Joffre

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2006-08-26

Ho Chi Minh Empty
PostSubject: Ho Chi Minh   Ho Chi Minh EmptyMon Oct 09, 2006 5:16 pm

Ho Chi Minh

Date of Birth: May 19, 1890
Year of Death: 1969
Nationality: Vietnamese

Quotes

But by reading them again and again finally I was able to grasp the essential part. What emotion, enthusiasm, enlightenment and confidence they communicated to me! I wept for joy.
Ho Chi Minh

I only follow one party: the Vietnamese party.
Ho Chi Minh

I'm very moved to be here today,... Our lives are now much better, but Vietnam remains a very poor country. We need to work much harder.
Ho Chi Minh

I've never heard of any president being so close to his people.
Ho Chi Minh

It is better to sacrifice everything than to live in slavery!
Ho Chi Minh

It was patriotism, not communism, that inspired me.
Ho Chi Minh

My Duty is like that of a helmsman who must steer safely the boat - the Fatherland - through storms and take people to the shores of happiness.
Ho Chi Minh

Nothing is more precious than independence and liberty.
Ho Chi Minh

Remember, the storm is a good opportunity for the pine and the cypress to show their strength and their stability.
Ho Chi Minh

The great victory of April 30 represents the triumph of the entire nation, of justice over brutality and of humanity over tyranny.
Ho Chi Minh

The object of my relationship with Vietnam has been to heal the wounds that exist, particularly among our veterans, and to move forward with a positive relationship,... Apparently some in the Vietnamese government don't want to do that and that's their decision.
Ho Chi Minh

The Vietnamese people deeply love independence, freedom and peace. But in the face of United States aggression they have risen up, united as one man.
Ho Chi Minh

When the prison doors are opened, the real dragon will fly out.
Ho Chi Minh

Write in such a way as that you can be readily understood by both the young and the old, by men as well as women, even by children.
Ho Chi Minh

You can kill ten of our men for every one we kill of yours. But even at those odds, you will lose and we will win.
Ho Chi Minh

You will kill 10 of our men, and we will kill 1 of yours, and in the end it will be you who tire of it.
Ho Chi Minh
Back to top Go down
https://lamento.editboard.com

Ho Chi Minh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spellbinder :: Diversified Themes :: Famous Quotes-
Jump to: