The Spellbinder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk and let Talk, is your Right is their Right

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  AJFAJF  Medical SiteMedical Site  NewspapersNewspapers  Countries UNCountries UN  Songs InternationalSongs International  Songs ArabicSongs Arabic  Dictionary English ArabicDictionary English Arabic  AnswersAnswers  Flash EarthFlash Earth  TranslatorTranslator  

Adolf Hitler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joffre
Admin
Admin
Joffre

Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2006-08-26

Adolf Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Adolf Hitler   Adolf Hitler EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 4:42 pm

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler Hitler4_3

Quotes:

Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized.
Adolf Hitler

Chamberlain seemed such a nice old gentleman that I thought I would give him my autograph.
Adolf Hitler

Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries.
Adolf Hitler

How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.
Adolf Hitler

Strength lies not in defence but in attack.
Adolf Hitler

Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong.
Adolf Hitler

The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force.
Adolf Hitler

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.
Adolf Hitler

The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.
Adolf Hitler

The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.

Adolf Hitler

The sportive, knightly battle awakens the best human characteristics. It doesn't separate, but unites the combatants in understanding and respect. He also helps to connect the countries in the spirit of peace. That's why the Olympic Flame should never die.
Adolf Hitler

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
Adolf Hitler

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction.
Adolf Hitler

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.
Adolf Hitler

What luck for rulers, that men do not think.
Adolf Hitler

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."
Adolf Hitler

Who says I am not under the special protection of God?
Adolf Hitler

Words build bridges into unexplored regions.
Adolf Hitler
Back to top Go down
https://lamento.editboard.com

Adolf Hitler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spellbinder :: Diversified Themes :: Famous Quotes-
Jump to: